Urdu Afsane & Short Stories||Kids Moral Stories





























Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Love captions for Whatsapp & Fb. fb caption & 2 line love status in english, Today We are Sharing top love caption for whatsapp status. Dpcaption
      Love Caption For Girlfriend. A love Caption is always a good idea to remind your girlfriend how much you care about her. Girl friendship quotes. Dpcaption
      Romantic love Caption for instagram.Here are some couple Instagram captions for that cute selfie. short love captions or love captions for him. Dpcaption
      Love Captions For BoyFriend
      Best Love Captions for Whatsapp & Fb
      Love Captions For GirlFriend
      Love Captions For Lover

      You stole my heart, but I’ll let you keep it.
      When we’re together, hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel

      Delete
    2. Hi I am saqib any girl and aunty secret sex relationship me my cell number 03136552511

      Delete
  2. Aslam o alikum i'm Ali i want serious or real friendship or long term relationship if you want please call or sms me and whatsapp 03214842015

    ReplyDelete
  3. Any girl anti bhabi wants enjoyment and full satisfaction in real then contact me at this nub 03164357513

    ReplyDelete
  4. ma ek professional sex boy hun larkio ko asa maza deta hn jis ka kabi socha b na asi larkia jin k husnband out of country ha ya jin k husband uny time nai dy paty ya wo larkia jino ny aj tk sex ka maza nai liya ma uny asa maza deta hn jis ka wo kabi soch b nai sakti ha ma lakrio ka pora jism chata ta hn ma phudi ko chat k uska pani peeta hn ma apo b chata ta hn sirf wo larkia rabta kry jo real ma sex kr saky sms kry ya Whatsapp py rabta kry 03206759965

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.Iam Shahzad From Lahore.Nice Gud Looking & Gentle Boy.
    I Like Friendship & Nice Relation.
    If Anyone Want To Be Friend & Secret Reationship with me.
    Like Girls (Merried Or Single) Or Aunty & Others.
    Now Contact Me. 03244139747..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I am saqib any girl and aunty secret sex relationship me my cell number 03136552511

    ReplyDelete
  7. Koi larki dosti karna chay to mukamal razdari sy 03115162480

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello i am basit here, i want loving girlfriend, its my what's app and my personal number, you can call and sms me on my phone number and also you can what's app, the number is ❤ +923041845811 ❤ am decent loving caring boy, you can contact with me any time, and without any hesitation, you can trust on myself, am decent educated loving boy. Am waiting for your sincerely reply.thanks❤❤❤❤💋💓❤💋💋💓💋اگر آپ میرے ساتھ اچھی دوستی رکھنا چاہتی ہیں اور آپ میرے ساتھ ریلیشن سے بنا چی بنانا چاہتی ہیں تو آپ میرے ساتھ مکمل رازداری کے ساتھ رابطہ کر سکتی ہیں

    یہ میرا واٹس ایپ کا نمبر ہے اور میرا فون نمبر ہے آپ جب چاہیں مجھے ایس ایم ایس کال کر سکتی ہیں میرا یہ نمبر اون ہے
    03041845811

    ReplyDelete
  9. Add me hot girls
    0097335112648

    ReplyDelete
  10. HOT GIRLS STARS                    

                                                                        PUSSY HOT AND SEXY STILL           

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello I'm owais age 27 looking for a loving and deep romantic prolong relationship with same girl or women with all sincerity no problem about age and city I wanna enjoy such kind of relation secretly ..feel free to contact with me just only for Lahore on what's app 03160456183

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello I'm owais age 27 looking for a loving and deep romantic prolong relationship with same girl or women with all sincerity no problem about age and city I wanna enjoy such kind of relation secretly ..feel free to contact with me just only for Lahore on what's app 03160456183

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello I'm owais age 27 looking for a loving and deep romantic prolong relationship with same girl or women with all sincerity no problem about age and city I wanna enjoy such kind of relation secretly ..feel free to contact with me just only for Lahore on what's app 03160456183

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment